Monday, October 29, 2012

Email: New Area/New Companion/New Address

Elder Payne's New Address:
174 S. O Street #73
Lincoln, CA 95648

Dear Family,
                    Well hello everyone. I hope this email finds everyone doing great. Things have been awesome here in my new area. I am really loving the work that is going on. There is so much more going on here than my last area. It is a refreshing change of pace to actually have people that want to be taught. We currently have about 5 or 6 really solid investigators currently. I explained Hailey in pretty good detail in my letter that you should be getting. We met her everyday last week and it looks like we will be doing the same this week.  We also have a man named Dennis. We actually invited him to be baptized last Friday and he accepted. It was pretty awesome and a great lesson. He has a baptismal date for the 1st of December. We are both really excited for him. I haven't met to many of the other investigators because we haven't had lessons with them since I got here. We should be having lessons with them in the coming week. I really love the area. It actually reminds me a little bit of home. It has a bit of inner city but it is only like 2 minutes to get out into the country. The place is prettier and smells a lot better than Citrus Heights. haha I have really been enjoying my new companion as well. He is a lot different than Elder Halle. It is great because he really likes to work hard so it fits me. With Elder Halle I was doing most of the pushing, because he is so close to going home. So I really enjoy that. He is from Las Vegas and has been out 20 months. So I get another old missionary. It is awesome because this coming week we have a lot of lessons set up. So it should be a great week. It is crazy that Halloween is this week! it has come up pretty fast. We have to be in by 6 that night so unfortunately no Trick-or-treating for us. We will probably end up getting tons of candy from members though so don't worry about that. Well I apologize that this is a really short email but I gotta run. I hope everything goes well for you all in this coming week. Especially with the big move coming up. I love you all. Happy Halloween.
                               
 Love Elder Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment