Sunday, June 3, 2012

First Email from the MTC!


Sunday, June 3, 2012 (9:05am)

Hello  Mom and Family
                        Well everything is going pretty well here so far. Just not really how i expected it to be. The schedule is extremely demanding and I dont think I have ever been so tired in my life. It is truly amazing how much can be packed into one day. I am learning a lot and experiencing some pretty amazing things. I am however having a little trouble understanding the doctrine that is being taught. I am working very hard and praying earnestly that things wil soon click. Me and my companion have been teaching "investigators" so far it has been going well only we didnt do so well on the second one we taught. Right now we are learning of the Doctrine of Christ and hwo it applies to the first lesons.  Oh yeah i forgot to put this in my letter but my companion reminds me a lot of Alex Perry. Well I dont have very much time just know that I love you all and I am praying for you all. Tell the family I love them and tell Hannah good luck with her play. I love you all so much take care.
                                                                                                                                   Love Elder Payne

If you signed up to receive email notifications on the right sidebar on this blog, will you please let me (Lindsay) know via Facebook if you received an email that I had posted? I'm wondering if the "Follow by Email" thing is working or not. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment