Thursday, June 21, 2012

Email: I Made It!


June 19, 2012 (2:55pm)

Hello family,
               Well I made it! I am officially exhausted though. Today has been a whirlwind of emotions, and we are barely half way through the day. It was so great to get to talk to you all. You all sounded so great. I was so happy that I got to talk to you all for so long. It is weird that I am finally in the area that I will be living in for the nex two years.
                So a little bit about how this morning went. We got off the plane and went to get our bags. It was great because president Weston his wife and little girl were there waiting for us. They took us to get our bags and we took a few pictures. President Weston is an extreely nice man. He welcomed us with open arms. His wife is very nice as well. She reminds me a lot of Gaylyn White. She loves to sing and play the piano. You would get along really well with her mom. Then we went to the mission office. Had some orientation stuff and then had lunch. I so far have had one interview with President Weston and he was highly complimentary of me. Dont worry I am well taken care of. I will find out who my new companion is tomorrow morning.
                   The area we have seen is very beautiful and i am happy to be here. The only thing is i miss the mountains because it is very flat. Well i love you all very much take care and i look forward to hearing from you. I love you all so much.
                                                                                                                            Love Elder Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment