Sunday, June 17, 2012

Email from an MTC worker


Friday, June 15th

Hi everyone,
  Staci got this message tonight from a friend that she and Ty went to High School with.  I thought it was so neat I had to share it with everyone. It was great to hear about Hunter from someone else's point of view.  He sounds great. He is very excited to get to Roseville and practice what he has been learning.  We will get his weekly email tomorrow and I'll forward it to all of you but this was so special to me I just couldn't wait to share:)  Love you all and thanks for your prayers in his behalf.  I know he feels them!!
Love,  Sheri

"I hope all is going well in your life. I work at the MTC and was going around helping in different classrooms tonight and realized we had a missionary from Tremonton! We talked and found connections. Part of my job is being taught as an investigator to give missionaries an opportunity to practice the things they learn. I was taught by Elder Payne and his district tonight. Elder Payne is such an amazing missionary and taught with great power! I wish I would've realized he was in the classroom next to mine a lot sooner, but he leaves on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Anyway, I wanted ya'll to know that he looks happy, has great teachers, and listens to the Spirit as he teaches! I was really impressed by the spiritual maturity and power he has.

Have a great day!"


No comments:

Post a Comment