Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Email: Investigators

Hello to everyone,
Well I sure hope everyone is doing well this week. From the multiple letters and packages I got it sounds like everyone is doing great. I was able to read a little thing on the Brigham city temple dedication on LDS.org yesterday. That is so awesome. I am so glad that it went so well. From the letters and emails it sounds like the thing on Saturday went very well. That is so great. I bet that Katelyn and Hannah and all the girls had a blast. I really would have loved to have been able to be there for that. It is just so amazing that we have a temple so close to Tremonton now. I am so grateful for the fact that a temple is only about 15 minutes away.
 
So I have to tell you the past few days I got absolutely spoiled. I got multiple letters and packages from you all. It was pretty amazing to literally see the love and support that you are sending my way. Dad thank you so much for the words of encouragement that you sent me. It helped so much. Thank you for the updates as well. Mom and sisters thank you for the package you sent me with fresh shirts and candy and stuff, and thank you so much Lindsay for the package you sent me. I wont go into to much detail about it because I don't know if she has given mom and dad theirs. So linds I will send you a letter with my reaction to it. That was so thoughtful and I am sure it took up a lot of time. That is such exciting news to hear that Rob and Linds sold their house. Believe me when I say that I have been praying so hard that things would work out well for you all. I am glad to hear that it sold so quickly and at such a good price. I hope all goes well in the coming weeks while you are trying to find a new house. So Staci and Tyler have there been any other new updates concerning the baby? That is so awesome that she is starting to kick and you can feel her. Katey and Han I love you both very much and I hope things are going well for you. When is the homecoming dance? Make sure you send me pictures of it. Oh yeah and how is my truck doing? Are you keeping her clean? I hope so I really miss my truck haha anyways if you would it would be awesome if you would send me a picture of it.
 
So this past week was great we were able to me a few new people. We had a really great lesson with a little girl named Kaylee. She lives in the Sacramento mission but we have been given special permission to teach her here even though she will be baptized there. It is pretty awesome and it will be a great experience for me to be able to develop better teaching skill. So the next update is with Alyssa. Things are going very well there. We were not able to have a lesson with her because her cousin had a baby ans she has been taking care of that, but she did come to church. This is the second week she has come too. This is huge because previously she has never come to church. We also caught her talking to one of the Young Woman's leaders in hall. She was telling her that she wants to get more involved and starting coming to more activities and stuff. That was so great to hear. I know that as she puts more faith in the gospel and applies herself more she will be blessed. So a little more about my companion as requested by my mom. No he does not have an accent at all. He actually gets asked that a lot and it is funny because he is constantly just like " No I don't". and no I am not in the Roseville 3rd ward. That is in a different zone. I am in the Van Maren ward in the Citrus Heights zone. I do know the Elder Ashby you were talking about. He is actually in my district. It is awesome I get to see him 3 or 4 times a week. He is an awesome guy and I look forward to getting to know him better.
 
Well I love you all so much and love hearing from you all. Keep the letters and packages coming. I hope you all have a great week.
 
Love Elder Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment