Monday, December 30, 2013

Email: Happy New Year!

Hello to you all,

Hello to my wonderful family back home. I hope you all had a great rest of your week. It was fantastic getting to talk with you all on Christmas. It was definitely the best Christmas present I could have gotten. I can't believe the change there has been in so many of you. I can't believe how big all of the new little babies are! Anyways so from the emails it sounds like you all had a very busy week. I loved the pictures of Hardware ranch it looked like it was a great time there. So the rest of the week for us was pretty lame. It was really hard to meet with anyone this past week. As you can imagine people were busy as can be. We were able to meet with a few people like our recent convert Dylan and the Windoms and the Lockwoods. What is great is that they confirmed their baptismal date for this weekend. The family that is getting baptized is the Lockwoods. Then on top of the baptism we are going to be having like two big meetings this next week. So yes this next week is going to be crazy! So that is pretty much it from me. Sorry I don't have much to say I told you all pretty much everything there was on Christmas. Well I love you all and hope you have a very happy new year.

Love Elder Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment