Monday, May 20, 2013

Email: Really Sick! :(


Hi family,
              I am really sorry but this is just a note telling you guys that I am going to be emailing you tomorrow. I am extremely sick today and can barely stand sitting at this computer right now. I was up most of the night last night puking and......well i will save you from the details of the other end. So ya it kind of sucks. In fact i threw up so hard I broke a blood vessel in my eye, and a few in my eye lids!!! crazy right well I love you and i loved all of the pictures. You guys all look so great and little savannah looked just beautiful in her dress. Once again i am sorry but I will fill you in better tomorrow. Love Elder Payne


P.S. here is a pic of me last night after upchucking what felt like two gallons of stuff!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment