Monday, January 20, 2014

Email: Happy Transfer Monday!

Hello to my wonderful family,
I hope you are having a wonderful day, and that this email finds you all safe and sound. It sounds like you all had a great week and that there were a lot of good things going on with you all. I am glad that you mom and dad made it home ok. Also Katey you looked very pretty in your senior ball gown . You had to have been the most beautiful one there.

Anyways this probably wont be the longest email in the world because it it transfer Monday. So the big news for you all is that i am being transferred. I am being moved to Antelope which is all the way down at the bottom of the mission again. It is actually right next to Citrus Heights which, if you remember is my first area. I am going to be companions with Elder Harman he is actually my first Trainees, trainee. He actually served up here in this zone for a while. He is a great Elder and I am very excited to serve with him. I am super sad to be leaving Redding. This place definitely holds a very special place in my heart. i feel like i have been able to get to know the people here so very well. I am really going to miss everyone and all that they have done for me.I cant wait to bring you all up here and let you meet everyone.

Well just to let you know about my week. Well mainly just Saturday and Sunday. We had Elder David S. Baxter of the 70 come and talk to us. We went to the adult session on Saturday night and it was phenomenal. He had my ward council be sort of the example for everyone else. He was interviewing us and asking us questions. At one point i had to stand up in front of the entire stake and explain our role in the ward council. He was a fantastic speaker though. Everything he said was super bold and he spoke with so much authority. I remembered about half way through that he was the one that Uncle Brent knew so I went up and spoke with him after and he totally remembered him. He told me that Uncle Brent is supposed to be taking him to a rodeo sometime soon so he still remembers.

Well that is pretty much it for now. I will let you know more about everything next week I love you all and about the school and registering and all you dont need to worry I will take care of all of that in a little bit I need to talk with President Weston about it. Thank you and once again I love you all.

Love Elder Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment