Friday, April 4, 2014

Email: Tough Week

Hello to you all,
I sure hope that all of you had a wonderful week last week. Things here have been great as ever. It was a little tougher of a week because we had a lot of appointments fall through. That didn't come
without its fair share of good and great things though. So this email is probably going to be pretty short. I am apologizing in advance.
The week overall was pretty good. As I said we had a lot of appointments fall through. I am sure you are curious about Joe, well we weren't able to meet with him. We rescheduled for this coming Sunday. We do have a baptism coming up this Saturday. His name is Wyatt, I think I talked about him a little last week. The baptism is Saturday at 3:30 in between the 2nd Saturday session and the priesthood session. It should go pretty well. Anyways overall it was a pretty uneventful week. It
rained quite a bit, which was a major blessing for sure. It sounds like your week was pretty crazy with moving people around and cheer tryouts and such. I am glad that everything is good for you.
Please keep praying for me I surely need it. Also any advice with the whole Will situation would be appreciated. I love you all and hope your week goes well.

Love Elder Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment