Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Email: Oroville

Well hello to all of you,

Well we had a pretty good week this past week. We were able to pick up quite a few food new  investigators. We were also able to do some other great stuff. It sounds like you all had another
eventful week, full of adventures and what not. Well this past week I got to know the area a whole lot better. I was able to get out into some of the further parts of my area and visit people there. So let me tell you about the investigators We were able to find. So one of them was just a potential investigator that they had stopped by quite a few time just trying to set something up with them. Well we finally found him home and we were able to chat with him for a bit. The other ones we were just walking around a trailer park and we talked to these 3 ladies and they were super nice. We talked with them for a while and they want us to come back.

Things with elder Vaughan are ok. He is just a lot different from me so sometimes it makes it a little difficult. So I am sorry that this is so short but I will write you a letter this week updating you more. I love you all so much also thank you so much for that package it was awesome! Dad I love the book already. I love you and hope you have a great week

Love, Elder Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment