Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Email: I'm going to be training!


Hello family,
                   So I may have forgotten to mention but this week is transfer week. It is crazy this past transfer has absolutely flown by. Who woulda thunk that 6 weeks can go by so stinkin fast. Well I guess I will get down to business and let you know what is going on for transfers.......Drumroll please......blubb blubb blubbb, rrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr JOY TO THE WORLD! I am going to be training!!!!!! I'm really excited. I was kinda hoping I was going to be able to be training soon so I am really glad that I am getting to now. So I don't know who I am getting yet I will find out in the next couple of days, so I will let you know next week who I get and how they are. Elder Newcomb is heading down south a little bit and is going to be the District leader there.
                 So this past week was kind of slow because there was a ton of rain. I mean we got absolutely dumped on. There was a little bit of flooding in places so it was kind of scary. Luckily nobody in the ward got flooded too bad. Other than that it was a pretty regular week. I am really excited for the Christmas holiday coming up. I absolutely love Christmas. Like I told you last week I have been playing Christmas music since Thanksgiving. haha So I hope everything is going well back home. I'm sure the girls are excited for the Christmas break coming up. Well anyways I don't have much to comment on from back home because I guess you haven't sent your email yet. That's ok though I still Love you haha Oh one last thing the Book of Mormon challenge is awesome Thank you Lindsay for making that template it is hanging on my wall. I hope you all have been able to start and are enjoying it. Well I love you all

Love Elder Payne

Well it totally slipped my mind that I hit 6 months last friday haha Yes I got the package thank you so much for that. It was absolutely awesome. Yes i was able to burn a tie. Isn't it crazy that I am at 6 months already I don't know about all of you but it has absolutely flown by for me. Thank you for all of the love and support you always send my way . I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment